Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wanted to share

I am in India after a brief stay in Dubai. The flavors of food and words are flirting with my soul. Family and friends are showering my husband and I with indescribable generosity. My head is full of ideas. My heart is itching to write about my voyage (Believe me, I got tons of anecdotes and tales). My laptop and journal are waiting to be drowned under the pressure of my finger tips. So much to tell but such little time. The clock betrays me along with the traffic here. I promise to pen down what's been on my mind. Soon. But until I get the chance to do so, I wanted to share a couple of things with you:

It's a big evening tonight, professionally. But enough about me. For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, have a wonderful holiday! Enjoy your time with family and friends. And nibble on a piece of turkey for me. I am sad to miss the celebrations this year!


More until next time,

Xoxo

Copyright © 11.23.2010

“Time discovers truth.” Seneca



4 comments:

T said...

Congratulations on the short-listing, and I loved the 'Mind the Gap' article!

AM said...

Read the essay - fab work!

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sweta…congratulations. I am not surprised.

AP said...

Congratulations!!!